- GREAT GIFT! The most FUN you will ever have while burning your lips off. Climb the Pepper Pyramid as High as you dare from 300 to 2 million scoville.
- AMAZING SAUCE! You can be happy with knowing that you will find a hot sauce with just the right amount of heat. Sure to be the Best Hot Sauce you have ever had and you will want to put it on everything.
- THE 10 BEST CHILI PEPPERS! Banana Pepper 300shu, Hatch Valley Anaheim Pepper 1,500shu , Green Serrano Pepper 17,000shu, Pencil Thin Red Cayenne Pepper 30,000shu, Red Tabasco Pepper 50,000shu Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper 250,000shu, Blood Red Peruvian Habanero Pepper 600,000shu, Bhut Jolokia Ghost Pepper 1,000,000shu, Trinidad Butch "T" Scorpion Pepper 1,400,000shu, and The Carolina Reaper 2,100,000shu.
- EXCITING! Set of Official Game Rules ensures an undisputed champion can be named. Each sample bottle provides enough servings for 10 players to play 100 times. But you will probably use your favorite sauce for more than just playing the game. SUPER FUN activity that all of your friends and family can enjoy.
- 100% GUARANTEED! The Best Gift for the Hot Sauce Lover. A full 90 day no-risk 100% Money Back Guarantee. See why customers rate our Pepper Pyramid Challenge 5-Stars and Highly Recommended!”
Designate the Pepper Liaison (Fancy title for sauce distributor)
Distribute Tasting Spoons to Participants (not provided)
Rinse Sauce Dropper (Provided)
At no point during contest shall any participant attempt to reduce heat by drinking liquids or eating foods. Doing the aforementioned is grounds for immediate disqualification from game, and it is recommended they be removed from party entirely (upon homeowner’s request).
Set cup of water aside, The Pepper Liaison is to rinse dropper between each round as to not contaminate the hotter sauce of the following round with weaker sauce of the previous.
The Pepper Liaison will put 10 drops of the first sauce in each participant's spoon. That will be considered round 1. All participants will partake at the same time. Repeat the process for the second sauce and that is considered round 2.
No more than 2 minutes shall pass between rounds. That means no waiting for your poor Uncle to regain his composure and manhood from the destruction taking place on his tongue. If participant is not ready for next round at 2 minute mark, sorry, GAME OVER.
If one spits or vomits due to the heat, they shall be immediately disqualified and asked to clean up their mess, then leave.
If going into the 9th round, 2 or more participants remain, you are encouraged to add an additional 5 drops of sauce to each spoon. In life there may be more than one winner, but in the Pepper Pyramid Challenge, there can be only one.
If after 10th and final round more than one participant remains, there will ensue a 5 minute waiting period before any food or drink may be administered for comfort. If during waiting period a participant caves and eats or drinks, they are immediately disqualified, and your true champion will be recognized. He/She may then indulge in their victory beverage of choice.
Attendee’s and failed participants shall recognize the fortitude of Victor, and address them with the respect and reverence due them. They will hereby be known in all factions of life as The Grand Pepper Potentate. Failure to address them as such will result in the immediate removal from premises (n’er to return).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.